Want to spread a bit of joy to your clients this holiday season? Each year, kids, teens, and seniors from agencies all over the city send us letters with their holiday wishes. We match all of their gift requests to caring New Yorkers who personally shop, wrap, and deliver the presents back to clients just in time for the holidays.
Community Partners may submit requests for letters to be written by children (ages 4-12), teens (ages 13-18) and seniors (ages 65+). All letters must be written by the recipient of the gift. Gift requests should not exceed $40.
Thank you for your interest. At this time the Winter Wishes program is full. If you have questions or concerns, please email email@example.com
- August 8: Community Partners informed of their application status
- October 5: Handwritten letters are due at the New York Cares office
- October 17: Volunteers will begin registering to take letters and grant wishes
- November: Gifts will begin arriving at Community Partner locations
- December 7: Due date for all gifts to arrive at Community Partner locations
- January 13: Group Thank You note due at New York Cares office
If you have questions about the program check out our FAQs or email Winter.Wishes@newyorkcares.org with your agency contact information.