Queens County Farm Museum is located in Glen Oaks neighborhood of Queens. It is owned by the New York City Department of Parks, operated by the Colonial Farmhouse Restoration Society of Bellerose, Inc., and is a member of the Historic House Trust of New York City. Queens County Farm Museum dates back to 1697 and occupies New York City's largest remaining tract of undisturbed farmland. The farm encompasses a 47-acre parcel that is the longest continuously farmed site in New York State. The site includes historic farm buildings, a greenhouse complex, livestock, farm vehicles and implements, planting fields, an orchard, and an herb garden.