Shine Foundation provides free financial education to survivors who have recently experienced or escaped from their abusive situations. In doing so, they strive to help survivors get back on their feet, financially, so that they may leave the abuse, for good.
They are currently seeking general support in conducting research in preparation for classes and programs, assisting facilitators and team leads in designing activities and handouts for classes, and assistance in material purchases or print-outs for sessions.
- Ability and willingness to work in a team environment
- Keen, creative eye for design and user experience
- Timely and detail oriented
- Receptive to receiving and giving feedback
- Proficiency with PowerPoint and/or other design software tools to create handouts
6 Doyer Street
New York, NY 10013
Schedule flexible based on volunteer availability, but ideally can commit to 2 hours every week
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.
*This is not a New York Cares project*