Reporting to the Officer, Volunteer Relations, the Volunteer Relations Seasonal Associate will oversee the day-to-day communications with New York Cares volunteers to ensure that they receive exemplary customer service. This opportunity is from October through March.
- One year of relevant professional experience
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills; Spanish language fluency a plus
- Skilled in and comfortable with public speaking
- Ability to manage many projects simultaneously and to set priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong administrative skills and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of Salesforce a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders
- The willingness to work beyond traditional working hours and schedules, including some evenings and weekends
- Event planning experience a plus
- Good sense of humor
- Commitment to volunteerism
$18 per hour; 18-21 hours per week. October through March
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the position in the subject line. New York Cares is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Peace Corps & AmeriCorps alumni are encouraged to apply.