New York Cares is proud to be an official charity partner of the 50th Anniversary 2020 TCS New York City Marathon.
NYC’s iconic marathon - the largest in the world – will be the athletic experience of a lifetime. Our 10 Cares Champions will receive a guaranteed entry; no time trials required! Apply today for a chance to be a part of this historic event.
- All Champions commit to raising $3,000 in support of New York Cares. Any runner already confirmed for the event is welcome to become a Cares Champion. We encourage these participants to fundraise $1,000 for New York Cares.
- All participating Champions will receive weekly emails, New York Cares swag, a pre-event dinner and fundraising support along the way.
Cares Champions are known for always going the extra mile both on and off the track. Even as they reach for their next personal best, they make time to support their local community. These dedicated volunteers raise funds in support of New York Cares as they train for and participate in endurance races across NYC. Each year, our Champions pledge to raise $85,000 to improve education, meet immediate needs and revitalize public spaces across the 5 boroughs. Are you up for the challenge?
Cares Champions Benefits
- Guaranteed entry to the 2020 TCS New York City Marathon
- Making a direct impact on communities across NYC by raising money that supports our volunteers, team leaders, and community partners.
- Support from a dedicated New York Cares staff and a customized fundraising plan.
- Personalized fundraising webpage
- Weekly tracking emails, including milestone recognition and race day reminders
- Features on various social media and communications outlets
- Exclusive New York Cares swag bag including a race day shirt
- Cares Champion pre-event dinner on us!
Participants are still responsible for covering the NYRR entrance fee: NYRR member ($255) | Non-Members ($295) | Non-U.S. Resident ($358)