Cares Champions is a dynamic crew of athletes who participate in the endurance events they love while making New York City a better place for their neighbors in need. These dedicated fundraisers pledge to raise more than $50,000 annually for New York Cares in order to improve education, meet immediate needs, and revitalize public spaces.
- Guaranteed entry to 2017 TD Five Boro Bike Tour
- Raise vital funds to make an impact on the community with NYC’s largest volunteer network
- Registration cost paid upfront by New York Cares
- Customized fundraising plan with New York Cares’ staff manager
- Personalized fundraising webpage
- Weekly tracking emails, including milestone recognition and race day reminders
- Cares Champions Team Fundraising Party & Celebration
- Training kickoff meeting
- Features on various social media and communications outlets
- Custom New York Cares swag bag including race day shirts
- Start pass, light breakfast, and hot buffet lunch on race day provided by Bike New York
Registration is open for 2017. For more information, please email Emma Wolk, Development Manager, at Emma.Wolk@newyorkcares.org.