40 Miles. 5 Boros. 1 Day. 0 Cars. For one day, the roads are yours, the bridges are yours, the City is yours—there’s no better way to experience the Big Apple. Join the largest charitable ride in the U.S. by signing up with New York Cares' Endurance Team, the Cares Champions! Fill out the application here. Our 2018 TD Five Boro Bike Tour participants commit to raise $1,250 to further the impact of New York Cares in New York City.
Cares Champions is a dynamic crew of athletes who participate in the endurance events they love while making New York City a better place for their neighbors in need. These dedicated fundraisers pledge to raise more than $50,000 annually for New York Cares in order to improve education, meet immediate needs, and revitalize public spaces.
- Guaranteed entry to 2018 TD Five Boro Bike Tour
- Raise vital funds to make an impact on the community with NYC’s largest volunteer network
- Registration cost paid upfront by New York Cares
- Customized fundraising plan with New York Cares’ staff manager
- Personalized fundraising webpage
- Weekly tracking emails, including milestone recognition and race day reminders
- Features on various social media and communications outlets
- Custom New York Cares swag bag including race day shirts
- Start pass, light breakfast, and hot buffet lunch on race day provided by Bike New York
As a New York Cares charity rider, there is no fee to ride in the TD Five Boro Bike Tour.