New York Cares is proud to be an official charity partner of the TCS New York City Marathon. Run the iconic marathon with the Cares Champions team to make an impact in New York City. Fill out the application here. Our 2019 TCS New York City Marathon participants commit to raising $3,000 to further the impact of New York Cares in New York City.
If you already have a bib for the Marathon you can still apply to run with the team and will be encouraged to raise $1,000. You will receive access to our weekly emails, exclusive New York Cares swag and support along the way.
Cares Champions are a dynamic crew of athletes who participate in the endurance events they love while making New York City a better place for their neighbors in need. These dedicated fundraisers pledge to raise more than $85,000 annually for New York Cares to improve education, meet immediate needs, and revitalize public spaces.
Cares Champions Benefits
- Guaranteed entry to 2019 TCS New York City Marathon
- Opportunity to raise vital funds to make an impact on the community with NYC’s largest volunteer network
- Customized fundraising plan with New York Cares’ staff manager
- Personalized fundraising webpage
- Weekly tracking emails, including milestone recognition and race day reminders
- Features on various social media and communications outlets
- Exclusive New York Cares swag bag including race day shirt
Runners are responsible for covering the NYRR entrance fee. The cost for an NYRR member is $255 and $295 for non-members. If you are a non-U.S. resident the cost is $358.