There are bike rides and then there is the TD Five Boro Bike Tour. You’ve never explored New York City like this before!
Cycle 40 miles across the 5 boroughs on a route free from all cars. Become a part of the largest charity ride in the country by applying HERE for a spot on the Cares Champion team today! All 2020 TD Five Boro Bike Tour participants pledge to raise $1,250 that will support New York Cares’ volunteers across the city.
Cares Champions are known for always going the extra mile both on and off the track. Even as they reach for their next personal best, they make time to support their local community. These dedicated volunteers raise funds in support of New York Cares as they train for and participate in endurance races across NYC. Each year, our Champions pledge to raise $85,000 to improve education, meet immediate needs and revitalize public spaces across the 5 boroughs. Are you up for the challenge?
- Guaranteed entry to the 2020 TD Five Boro Bike Tour
- Make an impact on NYC at-large by fundraising for the city’s largest volunteer network
- No registration fees and guaranteed entry
- Custom fundraising plan and a dedicated New York Cares’ staff contact
- Personalized fundraising webpage
- Weekly tracking emails, including milestone recognition and race day reminders
- Features on various social media and communications outlets
- Custom New York Cares swag bag including race day shirts
- Start pass, light breakfast, and hot buffet lunch on race day provided by Bike New York
*As a New York Cares charity rider, there is no fee to ride in the TD Five Boro Bike Tour.