Change in NYC is powered by people - by their energy, by their creativity, by their action. We're incredibly grateful that so many NYC changemakers volunteer with us, viewing our programs as worthwhile methods of improving communities and lives across our great city.
Now, more than ever, people are bringing their energy and light online through livestream fundraisers on Twitch, Facebook and Youtube.
Are you a creator and want to fundraise on behalf of New York Cares during your next livestream? You’ve come to the right place.
How to start a charity stream:
- Go to New York Cares’ page on Tiltify
- Click “Start Fundraising”
- Sign in by creating an account or using Twitter, Facebook or Twitch.
- Create a name for your fundraiser and customize your fundraiser page.
- Start streaming and direct viewers to your fundraiser page during the show. Note: By signing into Tiltify using Twitch, you will be able to easily add a panel to your livestream on Twitch directing viewers to your fundraiser page.
Want to enhance your charity stream?
We understand that just starting a fundraiser on Tiltify and having a link you can promote on your livestream doesn’t necessarily mean a successful charity stream. Try this guide created by Kienna Shaw (@KiennaS on Twitter). It breaks down a lot of the ins and outs and pros and cons of running a successful charity stream.
As always, let us know if you have any questions. Email email@example.com.
Let us know you're interested
If you'd like to stay up to date on the latest with New York Cares charity streams or be notified of any upcoming streaming events, fill out this quick form. We will reach out as soon as we have any news or opportunities.