Community Partner Relations Intern
Reporting to the Community Partner Relations Officer, the Community Partner Relations Intern provides broad-based support to the Community Partner Relations Team in the office and during occasional site visits to Partner sites.
In the office, the Intern will assist the Team in supporting New York Cares Partners through various administrative tasks, including: collecting and tracking information about Community Partners; contributing to newsletter and website content; data entry and cleanup; and responding both in writing and by telephone to Partner related questions.
- At least 2 years towards a Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience and interest in non-profit organizations, or volunteer management
- Self-starter who works well independently and as part of a team
- Strong verbal and interpersonal communications skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills and attention to detail
- Broad-based computer skills
- Professional demeanor, both in person and on the telephone
- Maintains a good sense of humor
This is an unpaid position.
Please submit a cover letter and resume by e-mail with “Community Partner Relations Intern” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org New York Cares is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.No calls, please.